Do you want to track your wife’s mobile location? Do you want to know her way about it? See How below.
This method doesn’t need anyone’s location to be switched on or off, tracking your wife’s phone or anyone’s phone, for that matter probably sounds creepy. But, assuming your relationship is pretty solid and no trust issues, tracking someone’s phone via an app is actually pretty convenient.
But in the steps i will show you will be a little bit stressed, that is if you did not pay attention and follow it the exact way we did and for the fact that you really need to see anyone’s location, its easy but not handy.
Things you need to know before you track your wife’s mobile location
As for me, I do not need to shorten the link as I don’t have any money to pay. So let’s continue with my procedure
6. Open your WhatsApp messenger or Instagram or Tweeter account, paste and send the New URL to your wife or anyone you are tracking. Send also disguising message to distract her attention and to make her click on the link.
Wait for her to click on the link. But if you want to make it faster, call her and tell her to click on it, depending on which tone you use. When the link has been clicked, lets continue
7. When the link has been clicked, go back to www.grabify.link, where you copied the “New URL” and copy the new tracking code.
Go to the home page and paste it in the search box, then click on “Tracking Code”, scroll down and see the results.
The first IP address you will see belongs to you, and the second belongs to the person you are tracking.
8. Copy the Second IP address, and go to https://www.iplocation.net/, paste the IP address in the IP Location Finder and click on the “IP lookup”.
9. Scroll down and you will see your result, the country the person is and state or province, the coordinate in Lat/Long. But if you want to know the exact address (street address), continue with our procedure.
10. This is the final part, Copy the Latitude and Longitude, go to www.latlong.net/Show-Latitude-Longitude.html, and input the Latitude and Longitude accordingly. Click on “Convert” and the person’s geocoded address will be visible
You can also watch a video guiding you through this process